Process Manager – Raw Materials and Refractory
About the Company
ArcelorMittal is the world's leading integrated steel and mining company, with a presence in more than 60 countries. With operations in over 22 countries spanning four continents, ArcelorMittal covers all of the key industrial markets, from emerging to mature. To know please visit: ArcelorMittal Worldwide
“Process Manager – Raw Materials and Refractory” in ArcelorMittal Steel Producing Division in Cleveland, Ohio, USA.
About the Job
- The Raw Materials and Refractory Process Manager position is responsible for supervising hourly Ladle Liners, and Ladle preparation to support the Steelmaking operation at #2 SPO BOF Shop, Steel Producing Division in Cleveland, Ohio. .
- This job would also entail supervising the Raw Material handling employees, while facilitating a safe and productive work environment at the BOF.
- He or she shall be comfortable in a union atmosphere and able to prioritize and direct union personnel.
- The Raw Materials and Refractory Supervisor - #2 SPO shall be self-directed, customer focused, flexible and willing to work in a team environment, with a most critical focus on providing the tools, training, and support for a safe work environment.
- This individual is responsible for instructing and developing indirect reports.
- He or she shall be responsible for directing some maintenance activities to support a reliable operation.
- The incumbent is also responsible for ordering raw materials needed to support the 2 SPO operation, including alloys, powders, and fluxes needed in the processing and casting of steel.
- Additional responsibilities include trouble shooting, supporting continuous improvement activities, working with outside contractors/vendors, and communicating key performance measures to his/her Supervisor.
- This position strives to improve reliability across Steel Producing in an effort to decrease cost, improve production, and help meet customer needs according to ArcelorMittal policies.
Cleveland, Ohio, USA.
Eligibilities | Expectations
B. Tech with minimum 5 years of related work experience including 3 years of operations supervisory experience in an industrial environment, preferably in a union facility and familiar with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook. However, preference will be given to those with around 7 years of experience in an industrial environment, preferably another steel plant operation in a similar role, with 5 years in a supervisory role in operations.
- Macarthur Coal Board agrees to the enhanced offer made by PEAMCoal - a subsidiary of ArcelorMittal and Peabody Energy
- ArcelorMittal with Peabody Energy in race for Australian Coal Mining Company Macarthur Coal
- Shinagawa Refractories recruits Business Development Manager | Refractory Job in Australia