SAIL Refractory Unit (SRU) – Jobs and Recruitment
SAIL - The Employer
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), a Maharatna Company of Govt. of India, is the world's leading and India's largest steel producer with an annual turnover of around ₹ 51866 crore. SAIL operates and owns 5 integrated steel plants at Rourkela, Bhilai, Durgapur, Bokaro and Burnpur and 3 special steel plants at Salem, Durgapur and Bhadravati.
SAIL Refractory Unit (SRU)
A unit of SAIL (Steel Authority of India Limited), invites online applications from Ceramic Engineers with experience for its refractory manufacturing units: SRU Bhandaridah Plant located in Bhandaridah, Dist. Bokaro, Jharkhand; SRU IFICO Plant at Marar and SRU Ranchi Road Refractory Plant at Ranchi Road, both in Ramgarh Dist., Jharkhand and SRU Bhilai Refractory Plant at Bhilai, Chhattisgarh as detailed below -
Job (Position) – No. of Vacancies – Grade
Dy. Manager (Production). Total vacancies = 04. Grade - E3
Recruitment for the post of Dy. Manager (Production) in SAIL Refractory Unit (SRU)
Who can Apply (Eligibility for the Job)
· Only Indian Nationals apply against this advertisement.
· Age (as on 1-Feb-2015): Maximum 37 yrs. However, age is relaxable as per Govt. norms.
· Education & Experience: Ceramic Engineers (B Tech) with minimum 7 years experience in executive cadre of a Public Limited Company (both Public & Pvt. Sectors) / Govt. Organization in production of refractory bricks like Magnesia-carbon / Silica / Basic / High Alumina bricks or refractory masses.
· Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit by the Company’s Medical Board as per standard laid down under SAIL’s Medical & Health policy. SAIL / SRU reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge / modify the above criteria, as per requirement
Dy. Manger (Production): Basic pay ₹ 32900-3%-58000 plus attractive perks and allowances.
How to Apply for the Job
· Recruitment for these posts will be through Written Test and / or Interview. Information for Written test and Interview will be provided on SAIL website.
· There are four stages required to apply online. (see here Step-by-Step procedure of applying)
· Before registering their applications on the website the candidates should possess the following (Register online at http://220.127.116.11/srusailoreg/frmUndertaking.aspx):
o Valid e-mail ID and Mobile No., which should remain valid for at least one year.
o Have latest passport size coloured photograph as well as photograph of own signature, both in digital format (.jpg or jpeg file only, each not more than 500 kb size) for uploading with the application.
o Candidates are not required to send any document to SAIL Refractory Unit (SRU) at this stage.
· Starting date for submitting applications through website: 23–Feb-2015
· Closing date for submitting applications through website: 23-Mar-2015
· Before applying the candidate should read all the instructions to ensure about his/her eligibility. Candidates who don’t fulfill the eligibility criteria need not apply. To view details about other eligibility conditions, relaxations, and various other terms and conditions please visit the official advertisement of SAIL (Steel Authority of India Limited) at